Im in a state of shock now because I just realised that there are alot of things that I have to do for my SMU admission. I thought I was supposed to wait for them to send for me the hardcopy of the forms, but I was so wrong, because everything's supposed to be done online. Oh no, luckily its not too late. Have to take a decent photo, go for medical checkup, apply for tuition grant, and the list of things to do goes on....
Anyway, congrats Miaoru for the good news!
It shall be another busy week ahead, I think.
Watching Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past tmr with a bunch of E432 mates tmr!
Had a good talk just now (: Glad we sorted things out in one way or another and Im feeling much much better now. Hope things will be fine over the next few days :]